Thursday, October 18, 2012

Something More Light-hearted


This is, perhaps, an ode to video pop-culture.
Whatever, we're all guilty of it.

I paint animals, sooooo inevitably when googling  ___(insert animal here)____  the little youtube tab pops up with ridiculous results that I have to sift through to find anything with substance.  I generally don't watch them until I begin procrastinating.  So….give it like ten minutes.

Here are some for your internet enjoyment!  Maybe I'll order them based on their Mind-Numbing Qualities….Least to Most.


#1!  The amazing Mimic Octopus….discovered in the 1990's.  Crazy and interesting.  The Internet at it's finest! 

Awesome.  Now for something a little less documentary-like and more feel-good.  Cue the Adorable Clueless Neglected Ducks!!  Awww, they're confused and freeeeee (sort of)

#3.  "Haaaahaaaaa" and "Oh that's interesting…" all at the same time

#4.  The worst, most hilarious, youtubey, amazing, video.  How do you know it's mind-numbing?  It involves a cat, theme music, and it is maaaayyyybe 45 seconds long.  This is what I watch when I've had a bad day. 


Ok, that's enough of that.
I feel horribly unproductive.  I'm going to go clean my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment