Sunday, May 13, 2012

BWAC's Spring Show: Celebrate!

Picture

Saturday was BWAC's Spring Show opening.  It was lots of fun and an incredibly beautiful day to be our in the Redhook waterfront district.  I got to meet some other wonderful and talented artists and had great feedback on my work.

The show will be up until June 17th, but only open on weekends.  Fingers crossed, I hope it goes well!!




Picture
A view of my panel.  I had these 2 paintings in the show, then 2 more in a silent auction.  It's a lovely gallery space. 
Picture
I'm really not angry!  I didn't know Corey was taking this picture and the sun was in my eyes.  But it's a beautiful view of Manhattan. 
Picture
After the show Corey, Sarah, and I sat by the water till sunset.  You can't see it, but to the right of this picture is the Statue of Libery and to the left is Staten Island.  It's a wonderful place to be on a nice day.



Now, time to get ready for the BWAC Summer Show in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment